Saturday, August 10, 2013

Dates for your diary!

There are a few events coming up which I will be attending with information about the St James Memorial Project:

Saturday 7th September 10am-12noon St James Church, Upper Parliament Street.

St James is taking part in the Liverpool Open Heritage Month. Come along for the chance to look around this historic building (click here to go to my page about the history of the church) There will also be talks about:

• The architecture of the Church
• Discovering our history in the archive
• Restoring the stolen WW1 war memorial (Me!)
• Using the building for the community


Also,

Sat 28th September 10am - 4pm
King’s Regiment  Family History Day in the Museum of Liverpool 

I have a stand at the Family History Day where I will be displaying information about the St James Memorial Project and will have a database of the information I have researched. I will also be giving a talk about the project and how I have gone about researching these men.


Hope to see you there!

No comments: