Wednesday, March 21, 2012

update

So, bit of an update while the kids are sleeping - I've been given a lead on James Tonkies by the wonderful forum members at rootschat.com and have plenty of internet fodder to trawl through about the SS BURUTU. I'm not sure whether he'll be eligible for a place in the Hall of Remembrance based on what I know so far but I'll give it a go.

I'm trying to spread my (scarce) spare time between this blog and the writing, but the blog and research keeps taking over!  The book is sort of planned at the moment but only about 5% written, I don't want to share too much here as I'm sure it'll change a million times before it's done.

I'm also a bit frustrated that this is a blog rather than a website, I'm aware that posts can disappear on these thing so I'm trying hard to organise it in a way that makes sense and of course use the tags to make sure posts are grouped together... the blog is searchable too so by the time I've got everything on here it should be pretty good. If anyone does visit I hope that they'll be able to see what it's all about.




No comments: